Hey folks, I’m really excited to share my latest project. It’s the first CBG that I’ve built using “F” holes as sound holes rather than the traditional round hole. I found a good template on-line, scaled it, printed it, spray mounted it to some styrene, cut it out, and now I have a template that I can use over and over. I just have to flip it over to create the mirror image for both holes. In addition, I have changed the style of the bridge to a piece of oak with a fret wire placed at the peak. It blends nicely with the overall look and produces a superior sound with no buzz. The combination of the new bridge and “f” holes make a great sounding CBG. I’ll definately be making more of these in the future.